Tuesday, March 1, 2011

becoming a wife= becoming a penny pincher

Today I have been married for 11 days. Mike and I have settled in our new apartment and it looks awesome. He has provided me with more than I could have imagined for our first home. We have spent some money on the move and getting the house together. Now it is time to work on saving. I have become a member to several coupon websites and I am ready to look for ways to save some money. I want this marriage to get started with financial sense! We have everything that we need.....now on to saving! Our goal is to save enough money to take our honeymoon sooner than later! Wish me luck on my new penny pinching journey!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Penny pinching is hard work but well worth it. Check our hip2save.com or moneysavingmom.com for coupon matchups if you need some assistance getting started! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coupons, coupons, coupons!!! I love to see "how much you saved" at the bottom of the receipt. It's like a game to see if I can save more than I did last time..... Love you!

    ReplyDelete