Monday, March 14, 2011

Trying out something new

So... I have been reading many blogs recently and I found one that seems like the perfect little challenge for myself! It was called 30 bucks a week. In this blog, a young couple tries to only spend $30 a week in groceries. I think I can totally do this! I have been looking for ways to stick to a regimen and get going! I think that this little challenge might just be the ticket! Also, we joined a gym this week so I am super pumped about getting this newlywed family back into shape! I will keep you updated on the $30 bucks a week challenge.....I am hoping I can stay under $30 every week! Hmmmm....I will have to iron out the details, like choosing the best grocery stores in this area that give me the most bang for my buck! There are so many to choose from here!!!

Mission 1-------underway!

No comments:

Post a Comment