Saturday, March 19, 2011

Being a Wife...

So far, being a wife has been great. I am, however, mostly excited about all of the cooking I have been getting to do. For those of you who do not know me real well, I absolutely love cooking. Mike knew this when he picked out our new apartment and made sure that I would have plenty of space to cook. I have a wonderful kitchen and many new appliances that I have been experimenting with! I have really been able to be creative with our meals, being that Mike and I are not picky eaters. I could seriously cook all day. I know some say that preparing meals like this is unrealistic once kids come along, but we have no kids, so I say forget realism! I have been taking pictures and sending them to my mom and some other family after I cook them, so I wanted to share some of the new meals we have had in our first month being married!

Black Bean, Broccoli, and Spicy Pork Pasta


 Chicken Tacos with Homemade Salsa and Guacamole

Kung Pao Chicken with Brown Rice

Past e Fagioli

Steak and Shrimp Paella


 Crab Cakes with Garden Salad

Fish Taco Salad

Tonight we are having pot roast out of my new crockpot! I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment